LLTI Archives

July 2002, Week 5

From:
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 14:50:22 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from mfe5126u <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 18:38:26 -0400
>Sender: mfe5126u <[log in to unmask]>
>From: mfe5126u <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum               <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: RE: #6752  Treffpunkt Deutsch

------------------
I have them at URI but they may not be the current edition.  We dropped the
text a year ago.  What edition do you need?

the convenience of buying online with Shop@Netscape!
http://shopnow.netscape.com/

>Get your own FREE, personal Netscape Mail account today at
http://webmail.netscape.com/

Mary Fetherston
Supervisor Language Learning Resource Center
University of Rhode Island
874-4719/20