LLTI Archives

July 2002, Week 4

From:
Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 15:23:31 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Mariana Pomphile" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 14:08:10 -0400
>From: "Mariana Pomphile" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Advance Spanish software

A few months ago someone in this listserve mentioned a software to
support a literature class.  It was something like the reading of
different literary works from authors like Borges, Sabato, Gabriel
Garcia-Marquez, Quiroga, Garcia Lorca, Isabel Allende, Alfonsina Storni
or others.  If I didn't understand wrong the software did something like
read the poem out and then had some cool dictionary type of features.
If you don't know what I am talking about but know of any kind of
software that I could use in the lab to support the advanced Spanish
courses let me know.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!
Mariana

Mariana Pomphile
Language Lab Director
Department of Language and Literature
North Georgia College & State University
(706) 864-1682