LLTI Archives

July 2002, Week 1

From:
Date:
Wed, 3 Jul 2002 15:29:18 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Donnie Sendelbach <[log in to unmask]> ---

Otmar,
Any idea if she can switch documents from EGWord 6 or 9 into these other
programs (esp. Word)?
Thanks, Donnie

---from Otmar
I no longer have copies of EG Word available... but I would try to save as unformatted text, or try to copy and paste, or export.....whatever is available.

--
Donnie Sendelbach, Ph.D.
Director of the Humanities Computer