LLTI Archives

July 2002, Week 1

From:
Date:
Wed, 3 Jul 2002 15:29:08 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Andrea L. Curry" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2002 12:28:55 -0500
>Subject: Gradebooks for team teaching
>From: "Andrea L. Curry" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
Our department is trying to find a gradebook that can be used for
team-taught courses.  Does anyone have of a computerized/online gradebook
program they would recommend?

Our previous program was written in HyperCard, which the university has
stopped supporting.  Right now team-taught courses are using Excel
spreadsheets, which did not go over well with the faculty.

Any suggestions you may have would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Andrea Curry

--
Andrea L. Curry
Director, SMU Foreign Language Learning Center

"The past is history
the future is a mystery
Today is a gift
That is why we call it the present."