LLTI Archives

July 2002, Week 1

From:
Date:
Mon, 1 Jul 2002 15:53:06 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Dr. Wayne Stromberg" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2002 08:45:21 -0700
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum               <[log in to unmask]>
>From: "Dr. Wayne Stromberg" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #6729 "A la rencontre de Philippe" laserdisks?

Good morning, Keeta--

You might try giving MIT a call and asking for Janet Murray.  She was the
"contact person," I believe, when Rencontre was published.  But you might
anticipate some difficulties with operating systems and videodisc player
drivers.  Good luck.