LLTI Archives

July 2002, Week 1

From:
Date:
Mon, 1 Jul 2002 15:53:03 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Donnie Sendelbach <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 16:36:01 -0500
>From: Donnie Sendelbach <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum     <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: EGWord version 12

------------------
Dear colleagues,
I have a new faculty member coming to campus in the fall who would like
me to order EGWord, a program for word processing in Japanese.  She
recently wrote me that she just learned that documents created on the
versions she has been using (6 and 9) cannot be opened in the latest
version (12).  Does anyone know if this is true?  If so, does it involve
issues with OSX/class, and does anyone know where I could get a copy of
version 11?
Thanks,
Donnie
--