LLTI Archives

June 2002, Week 3

From:
Date:
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 16:20:11 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from [log in to unmask] ---

>From: [log in to unmask]
>Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 11:54:44 -0400
>To:  Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum <[log in to unmask]>,        LLTI-Editor <[log in to unmask]>
>Cc: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Re: #6713.1 Beginning French program (!)

Actually, "Portes ouvertes" is still being published and will probably be
available for a while to come.  The authors, who are currently planning a
second edition, will inform the list and all interested current or future
adopters of our progress.  Send your email address if you'd like to receive
updates.

Best regards,

Judy Frommer