LLTI Archives

June 2002, Week 3

From:
Date:
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 16:20:04 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Bradley Gano <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 13:29:02 -0400
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum               <[log in to unmask]>
>From: Bradley Gano <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Yale Position - New URL

------------------
Naturally, right after I sent my last message, the Yale HR web site, which
had gone unchanged for three years, introduced a new navigational interface.

Here's the new info for finding the Yale Center for Language Study position
description--

http://www.yale.edu/hronline/placement/ext/

Click on "Job Search" then search for "All IT Jobs."

You can look for requisition number CDCN7964 in the Center for Language Study.

Note that though this job has a substantial technological component, we are
most seriously focusing on the interpersonal skills required for providing
excellent service and support.

The web site also includes instructions for submitting applications.
(Applications get sent to Human Resources, but it's a good idea to send me
copies of applications as well.)

E-mail me with any questions. Sorry for the change.

Brad

Bradley Gano
Assistant Director for Technology
Center for Language Study