LLTI Archives

June 2002, Week 3

From:
Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 15:13:57 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Read Gilgen" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 15:48:51 -0500
>From: "Read Gilgen" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Sony Cables/Specs

------------------
We recently acquired a couple of surplus Sony LLC 5510 Mark2 CPUs and the monitors from Temple to help us "band-aid" our existing and dying Sony system (first iteration).  Unfortunately, the connecting cables didn't get included and we need to figure out a way to connect the monitors to the CPUs.

Can anyone help us (a) find someone who has or can lead us to cables for these units?  or (b) specs for them so we can build our own?

We had been in contact with Joe Bratton, but his email doesn't work and we don't know how to contact him.  But anyone with information will be rewarded with a huge...  OK, very large amount of gratitude.

Thanks in advance for any leads...

Read Gilgen
Director
L&S Learning Support Services