LLTI Archives

June 2002, Week 2

From:
Date:
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 17:21:50 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Jeffrey Earp" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Jeffrey Earp" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: online catalogues of educational software
>Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 11:16:03 +0200

Apologies for cross-postings.

Hello all,

Does the Ministry of Education in your country fund and/or run an online
catalogue of commercially-published educational software in the various
school subject areas (not just languages)?
I'm trying to compile an international list of such government-funded
services. So far I only have Italy, France, Spain, the UK and Denmark.
If you can help me extend the list to include other countries I'd love to
hear from you.
Thanks a lot.
Regards,
Jeff