LLTI Archives

June 2002, Week 1

From:
Date:
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 16:34:50 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Michal Krynicki" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Michal Krynicki" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "IALLT listserv" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: corrected list of institutions offering M.A. or Ph.D. in CALL
>Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 11:41:18 -0500

Dear all,

I am re-posting the list of institutions offering M.A. or Ph.D. in CALL to
LLTI as in my previous posting I forgot to name the schools which offer
Ph.D. I have also included links to respective websites.

Schools offering an MA:
1.      Master$E2s in CALL at Carnegie Mellon University:
http://ml.hss.cmu.edu/call/program.html
2.      Master$E2s in Technological System Management at Stony Brook, NY:
http://naples.cc.sunysb.edu/CEAS/techsoc.nsf/pages/programs

Schools offering a Ph.D. program:

1.      Ph.D. in Second Language Acquisition and Teaching at University of
Arizona: http://www.coh.arizona.edu/slat/
2.      Ph.D. Program in Second Language Acquisition/ Instructional Technology at
University of South Florida: http://www.coedu.usf.edu/slait/

Regards,

Michal Krynicki
Wilfrid Laurier University