LLTI Archives

May 2002, Week 4

From:
Date:
Thu, 23 May 2002 17:48:56 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from [log in to unmask] ---

>To: <[log in to unmask]>
>From: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Re:      #6697 CALL software idea -- exists?
>Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 08:15:02 -0400

Hello Gabe.
I'm not familiar with a software package that does this, but you might want
to check out Voycabulary on the web.  http://www.voycabulary.com/  This site
allows you to put in the URL of any page on the 'net and it will turn each
word into a clickable link to several different dictionaries, thesaurii, and
many language translators.
Sounds like the kind of thing you're looking for.  Pretty cool, too!

--mike
Michael Nieckoski
Director Educational Technology
World Learning/School for International Training
Brattleboro, Vermont, USA