LLTI Archives

May 2002, Week 4

From:
Date:
Thu, 23 May 2002 17:48:58 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Mike Ledgerwood <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 21:30:44 -0400
>From: Mike Ledgerwood <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #6695 appraisals of non-print media (donations)
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum    <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
Forgive my bit of cynicism.  However, for someone generous like this, I
believe
in giving them the most benefit possible.  I would go for the highest
price for
the videos still in print.  For those out of print, I would give a price
of, at least,
100$ a tape.  You can look at some specialized videotape catalogs for
pricing,
too, but in my limited experience it seems that the IRS is not
interested in absolute
accuracy, but in a fairly determined approximate amount.  Sounds like
you are
doing that already!!!!