LLTI Archives

May 2002, Week 3

From:
Date:
Tue, 21 May 2002 13:22:26 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Beth Secrist <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 11:35:10 -0400
>From: Beth Secrist <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum     <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #6688.1 Streaming video HELP! (!)

------------------
Otmar, thank you for your comments. At least I understand better what
may be the source of the problem. I forgot to mention that we are using
Dell Latitudes as our wireless laptops. If I understand you correctly,
we may be experiencing problems with the CPU and/or video card rather
than the wireless network itself. Since I am "experimenting" at a time
when next to noone is using the wireless network, I am more inclined to
think it may be the laptop itself rather than the network. I will try
and see if I can get the rtsp address and try that out, too.

Thank you so much for your help! Beth

Beth Secrist, Director
Language Resource Center
Dept. of Modern Foreign Langs. & Lits.