LLTI Archives

May 2002, Week 3

From:
Date:
Wed, 15 May 2002 08:39:18 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Warren Roby <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: Warren Roby <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "'Language Learning and Technology International Information    Forum'"<[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: RE: #6680.5 Any institutions that offer an MA or a Ph.D. programs in CALL? (!)
>Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 12:01:44 -0500

------------------
I suggest that you look into a Ph.D. in Instructional Technology/Instruction
Design/Educational Communications in an institution that has a strong
language program. In that way you will get a broader theoretical base.

Historically the University of Indiana, Syracuse, and Penn State have been
strong in Instructional Technology and of course they all are strong in
languages.  There are other fine programs in different parts of the country.

Warren B. Roby, Ph. D.
Professor and Chairman of Language Studies
John Brown University
2000 W. University
Siloam Springs, AR  72761

479-524-7309