LLTI Archives

May 2002, Week 3

From:
Date:
Wed, 15 May 2002 08:39:15 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Peter Liddell <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 15:23:13 -0700
>To: [log in to unmask]
>From: Peter Liddell <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: WorldCALL Call for Papers

--------------------------------

(Please excuse duplication)

   WorldCALL 2003 - First Call for Papers

Following the success of WorldCALL I at Melbourne in 1998, we are looking
forward to WorldCALL 2003 in Banff, Alberta, in the heart of the Canadian
Rocky Mountains, May 7-10th 2003.  Our Hosts are the University of Alberta
and the University of Calgary.

WorldCALL is a little different from other CALL conferences you may have
been to. How different? You can find out by going to:  http://worldcall.org

The WorldCALL 2003 Conference theme is "CALL from the Margins".
Full details for submitting proposals are at:
http://web.uvic.ca/hrd/worldcallcfp/
Deadline is October 15, 2002.
Presentations will be in either of Canada's two official languages, French
or English.

Peter Liddell,  Chair,                Graham Davies
WorldCALL Program Committee           President, WorldCALL