LLTI Archives

May 2002, Week 2

From:
Date:
Fri, 10 May 2002 16:28:49 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Judi Franz <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 15:05:48 -0700
>To: [log in to unmask]
>From: Judi Franz <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #6679 Microphones for Imacs

We purchased these for our drop-in lab. They are used on both PCs and
Macs (with NE Mic adaptors from Griffin Technologies -
http://www.griffintechnology.com/audio/index.html).

We've only had them a few months but they have been great so far.
Much sturdier than some others we've used, yet still affordable.

Judi

Judi Franz
Director, Humanities Instructional Resource Center
University of California, Irvine