LLTI Archives

April 2002, Week 5

From:
Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 15:23:00 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Mike Ledgerwood <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 09:55:11 -0400
>From: Mike Ledgerwood <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #6650 Language Lab questions
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum    <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
Welcome!

The International Association of Language Learning Technology
(IALLT) which helps sponsor this listserv can help with these questions.
I would suggest getting a copy of the Management Manual (old
version sent via e-mail attachment while new version is still being
prepared).  In that Manual is a chapter dealing with most of the
questions
you ask, including a first chapter on the role(s) of the Center Director.
Ordering info. from the IALLT web site at http://www.iallt.org.

Secondly, there is a whole thread in the LLTI archives about digital
archiving.  Do a search for that.  Interesting comments.

Best to you and let me know if I can help more directly,

Mike Ledgerwood

Director of the Language Learning and Research Center
Tenured Professor of French and Technology and Education