LLTI Archives

April 2002, Week 4

From:
Date:
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 08:40:41 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from [log in to unmask] ---

>Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 14:23:56 -0400
>From: [log in to unmask]
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum     <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Network Version of Dasher

------------------
Dear all,

I am very interested in finding sombody who has been using Dasher, the Iowa
University foreign language authoring tool over the Internet.
Supposedly a networked version of 'dasher ' is available but I cannot find out
where and how one can obtain it and how it would work.

Iam intetested in making exercises I programmed available to my students  via
the Internet while maintaining the possibility to use the 'manager' function to
'look over their shoulders' and see what exercises they did when and how.

Please let me know directly or via the list if you have any experience with
this, or if you have another program to recommend that would be as easy and
'humble'  (in terms of memory and space it requires) and in terms of
programming foreign language exercises.

Many thanks,

Stephanie Kufner
Bard College