LLTI Archives

April 2002, Week 4

From:
Date:
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 13:58:38 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Beth Secrist <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 09:17:34 -0400
>From: Beth Secrist <[log in to unmask]>
>To: LLTI-Editor <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Apple Remote Desktop Review

Hello all, I found this message on the remote-desktop listserve and
thought I would pass it on to you hoping there is someone who has had a
chance to work with it. Thanks, Beth

Beth Secrist, Director
Language Resource Center
Dept. of Modern Foreign Langs. & Lits.
University of Tennessee
Knoxville, TN  37996
http://web.utk.edu/~mfll/LRC/

Looking for a higher Education volunteer to write a review on ARD for
Syllabus. Details are below, and volunteers should contact the
originator
directly, ok?
----
 Thanks for taking the time to speak with me today. Like I mentioned
 in our call, Syllabus magazine would like a higher education faculty
 member or administrator to do a relatively short (700 word) user
 review of Apple Remote Desktop. Syllabus will give the reviewer the
 necessary guidelines, directions, etc and also pay $250 for the
 review. Needless to say, the reviewer would have to be familiar with
 ARD and also have some decent writing skills. The deadline for
 submitting the review would be May 15.

 Please let me know if you have someone in mind who would be able to
 review Apple Remote Desktop for Syllabus. Thanks so much for your
 time and cooperation.

 Regards,

 Pradnya Goil
 Edelman Worldwide for Apple