LLTI Archives

April 2002, Week 4

From:
Date:
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 14:06:16 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Karam Marie E <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 13:48:01 -0400
>From: Karam Marie E <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #6649 Beginning Spanish FIPSE
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum    <[log in to unmask]>

Rachel-
Since I must review and rate all beginning Spanish materials on the
market as coordinator of all Elem. level Spanish courses here at the
University of Scranton I am interested in evaluating these proposed
materials.  If I can be of help let me know.
Marie Karam, Director
Language Learning Center
University of Scranton