LLTI Archives

April 2002, Week 3

From:
Date:
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 08:05:07 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Pat Foster <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 09:03:40 -0700
>From: Pat Foster <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #6625 BYU CAPE tests and Windows 2000
>To: LLTI-Editor <[log in to unmask]>

We had problems with CAPE and Windows 2000 too. Along with Power User
access and the new version available on the BYU web site (call them
for password access), the developer suggested making sure the
configuration file had no spaces or carriage returns after the last
characters in the file. I just used Wordpad to backspace to the last
characters, saved it, and was off and running.

Pat

--
Patrick A. Foster
Director, Modern Languages Learning Center