LLTI Archives

April 2002, Week 3

From:
Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 17:19:36 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Damion Renner <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 10:30:03 -0400
>From: Damion Renner <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Floating Onscreen Keyboard question

Elena, I tried the keyboard out, and it looks good, though I can't figure
out how to make it show a keyboard for another language.

------------------
Microsoft Office 2000 and XP offer this functionality: Microsoft =
Visual
keyboard supports typing in more than one language on the same =
computer by
showing you a keyboard for another language on your screen

The add-on can be downloaded  from:

http://office.microsoft.com/downloads/2000/viskeyboard.aspx

As the program places the character in the clipboard, it does work =
with any
word editor ( I've tried it with NOTEPAD)

Regards
Elena

         Damion Renner
    Support and Development