LLTI Archives

April 2002, Week 3

From:
Date:
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 16:54:36 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Marty Dewindt <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 11:38:55 -0500
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum               <[log in to unmask]>
>From: Marty Dewindt <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #6629 Camtasia-like utility for Mac

------------------
I have a couple of suggestions.  One is Apple Remote Desktop.  Apple Remote
Desktop enables a teacher to keep an eye on all the computer screens in a
classroom or lab, distribute software upgrades, perform group demos, and
provide online assistance with real-time text communications for students
needing individual attention.  It is available online from the Apple Store.

For screen capture, my favorite utility is SnapZ Pro by Ambrosia.  It will
allow you to capture still images or movie files by screen, region or
active window in a variety of file formats.  And it is easy to use.  The
website is

http://www.ambrosiasw.com/utilities/snapzpro/

Marty