LLTI Archives

April 2002, Week 2

From:
Date:
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 18:14:55 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Cindy Tracy <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 07:54:30 -0700
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum    <[log in to unmask]>
>From: Cindy Tracy <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #6623 Arabic Program "Accent"

>This is my first time to send a message and I'm looking forward to getting
>an answer to my question.
>
>We are looking for an Arabic program called Accent.  I was given the
>information on where to buy it from a very reliable source, but apparently
>Accent Software International in Colorado Springs has gone out of
>business.  LanguageWare.net (formerly Accent Software International Ltd.)
>is also out of business.

Accent was not an Arabic program but a word processor which included Arabic
as one of the languages - it is no longer being published - we were one of
their dealers. A good substitute would be Global Writer (from us - $35.00 -
as part of 101 Languages of the World).

              \\\|///
              (ô ô)
+---oOO-----(_)-----------------+