LLTI Archives

April 2002, Week 2

From:
Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 17:27:31 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from [log in to unmask] ---

>Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 10:47:55 -0400
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum             <[log in to unmask]>
>From: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Re: LLTI Digest - 1 Mar 2002 to 6 Mar 2002 (#2002-34)

One of my faculty is trying to find a way to save streaming audio files
(.RAM) to her hard drive.  She has permission from the originator to use
the material, but first has to figure out a way to get it from the web to
something a little more permanent.  Any ideas on what software to use
(preferably free!)?  Is this something that Quicktime Pro can handle?

Thanks.

Sue