LLTI Archives

April 2002, Week 2

From:
Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 17:27:23 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 20:07:42 -0000
>To: <[log in to unmask]>
>From: <[log in to unmask]>

Hello everyone,

This is my first time to send a message and I'm looking forward to getting
an answer to my question.

We are looking for an Arabic program called Accent.  I was given the
information on where to buy it from a very reliable source, but apparently
Accent Software International in Colorado Springs has gone out of
business.  LanguageWare.net (formerly Accent Software International Ltd.)
is also out of business.

Do any of you know where could we find this program?

Please help.
Thanks,

Henny