LLTI Archives

April 2002, Week 1

From:
Date:
Mon, 1 Apr 2002 16:58:54 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Nancy Van Erp" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Nancy Van Erp" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>
>Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 21:40:17 -0500
>Subject: request to post

I am writing to request that you please post the following message on your listserv. If you need more information from me or are not able to post this message I would appreciate a reply. Thank you in advance for your help!

Needed: Dynamic teachers of Spanish, French, German, and ESL to teach part-time AP (and other level) online courses beginning Fall 2002. Check out www.power-glide.com and www.apexlearning.com to see course host sites. Contact Nancy at [log in to unmask] with inquiries or to express interest. Please use OEEMPLOYMENT$E2 in your subject line.

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Win the Ultimate Hawaiian Experience from Travelocity.
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;4018363;6991039;n?http://svc.travelocity.com/promos/winhawaii/