LLTI Archives

April 2002, Week 1

From:
Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 18:09:39 EST
--- Forwarded Message from [log in to unmask] ---

>From: [log in to unmask]
>Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 09:56:20 EST
>Subject: Re: #6608 Real audio to another format
>To: [log in to unmask]

Hello:

You need an mp3 recorder, Real Juke Box, Cakewalk, etc. We play the file on
any media player, in this case Real Player,  to the input on the mp3 recorder
to make the file conversion.

1. Set the mp3 recorder to output mp3 files if there is a choice of files
types.

2. Select; microphone or line-in or mixer on the record option of the sound
card. You might have try each one to get the right recorder input. I would
start with mixer.

3. Play the file to be converted on a media player "into" the mp3 recorder to
make the file file conversion.

This configuration will work with any audio file or audio device.

John Dowling