LLTI Archives

April 2002, Week 1

From:
Date:
Mon, 1 Apr 2002 16:58:52 EST

--- Forwarded Message from Marlene Johnshoy <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 13:58:27 -0600
>To: LLTI-Editor <[log in to unmask]>
>From: Marlene Johnshoy <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #6597 Makers examples

Hi Lauren,

I know we've got the makers on a server here at the LC - and that
they've been experimenting with LCTLs, but I don't know if they have
anything to show - you might write Perry and ask him - I think he's
the one who's been teaching it ([log in to unmask]).

And I've attached a handout I made - using the Makers website info,
but combining it with additional info I found as to what languages
they say it works with.   (Sorry, it's a webpage, so the graphics
won't be there...)

Marlene