LLTI Archives

March 2002, Week 4

From:
Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 17:50:30 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Karam Marie E <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 16:21:21 -0500
>From: Karam Marie E <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: French or Spanish video materials
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum    <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
Does anyone know if materials such as France Panorama or Espaņa Viva
(cultural videos with teacher guide for use in class)  are still
available.  Are these two series no longer available?  Suggestions on
others?  We are preparing our own satellite materials with teacher
guides but would like info on series such as these if they exist.
Thanks-
Marie Karam, Director
Language Learning Center
U of Scranton