LLTI Archives

March 2002, Week 4

From:
Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 13:41:05 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Lauren Rosen Yeazel <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 11:14:22 -0600
>Subject: Makers examples
>From: Lauren Rosen Yeazel <[log in to unmask]>
>To: LLTI message <[log in to unmask]>

Hi,

I'm looking for links to websites with activities that were created with the
Interactive Exercise Makers
( http://makers.cet.middlebury.edu/makers/index.htm )

In particular I'm looking for examples in Spanish, French, German and if
there are any with Chinese, Japanese, and Russian (although I'm unclear as
to whether or not Makers work with those languages)l.

I appreciate any links you can offer. Feel free to send them to me off list
so as not to bother the rest of the LLTI world.

Thanks,
Lauren
Lauren Rosen
Collaborative Language Program Coordinator
University of Wisconsin
618 Van Hise Hall
1220 Linden Drive
Madison, WI  53706