LLTI Archives

March 2002, Week 3

From:
Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 08:07:48 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Mike Ledgerwood <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 22:19:28 -0500
>From: Mike Ledgerwood <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: NE Conf. IALLT table, second call
>To: Language Forum <[log in to unmask]>

The NE Conf. is now about a month away.  I have arranged for the
IALLT table to be next to the CALICO table to help us have someone
there as much as possible.  Key times are when the exhibits hall is
the main attraction, mid morning Friday, lunch Friday, and other hours
on Saturday, specifically late morning and lunch.  I can do the table
at times and CALICO knows enough about us to help as much as it can.
Once again info at http://www.nectfl.org

However.

I do have about four names so far.  I would love to hear your own
schedules
and times you can help out.  Would love to hear of others available,
too!!!  Even
if we have few people coming at odd hours, it looks good to have someone
there.
CALICO table is fun to be next to as well....

Write me directly at [log in to unmask] and not to the list!!!