LLTI Archives

March 2002, Week 2

From:
Date:
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 17:18:03 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Daniel Tom <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2002 15:15:54 -1000 (HST)
>From: Daniel Tom <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #6569 Language Learning Machines?
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum    <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
Susan,

This is what one of our Chinese professors told me:

The Chinese name in Taiwan is Yu3yan2 wen2zi4 xue2xi2ji1.

Try the following sites:
http://www.vbest.com.tw/chinese/product/product_m.html

http://www.mxic.com.cn/index-mxic.asp

Vendors for Language Learning Machines (Yu3yan2 xue2xi2 ji1)
http://shopping.yam.com/sale/sale.asp?sale_id=7307

http://members.hknet.com/~bpi/product/xxj.htm

Daniel Tom
Language Telecommunications, Resource & Learning Center
University of Hawaii
E-mail:  [log in to unmask]
FAX:     808-956-5134
Voice:   808-956-5118