LLTI Archives

March 2002, Week 1

From:
Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 17:05:03 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Ermentrout, Love" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Subject: THANKS on the Ancient Wordprocessing help!!
>Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 12:49:16 -0500
>From: "Ermentrout, Love" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>

Many thanks to everyone who answered my plea about DOS-MSWORD in French.
A friend of a friend had the right program and was able to convert the
files for me.

I did want to try search and replace as a last resort, but the most
common (?) letter, é (e + accent aigu) was replaced by comma, so that
was a truly intimidating prospect to replace accurately over 200+ pages.

THANKS AGAIN
-- L. Ermentrout
Winthrop Univ.
SC, USA