LLTI Archives

February 2002, Week 4

From:
Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 17:48:10 EST
--- Forwarded Message from johnsoth <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Tommy:

 You are probably getting a tremendous number of requests. I
would be very interested both in the history of CALL and in
the history of tech/edu.

Many thanks. Best wishes in your studies.

Teresa H. Johnson

--- Forwarded Message from "Tommy B. McDonell"