LLTI Archives

February 2002, Week 4

From:
Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 17:48:06 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Christiane Gautier <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 15:47:36 -0800
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum    <[log in to unmask]>
>From: Christiane Gautier <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: History of Technology in Language Learning

------------------
Hello Tommy,

I just saw your response to a previous message... Would you also happen to
know about, or to be learning about, the history of simulation software
used to teach foreign languages (for English and French mainly)? How they
have evolved, what simulation software are most commonly used today, etc?
Any info or references would greatly be appreciated!

Thank you.

Christiane
Doctoral Candidate
University of San Francisco