LLTI Archives

February 2002, Week 4

From:
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 16:48:12 EST
--- Forwarded Message from [log in to unmask] ---

>From: [log in to unmask]
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Korean fonts in Mac OS 9.22
>Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 22:00:07 -0500

I have a Korean faculty member who just got a new G4 Mac, and was
upgraded from OS 9.1 to OS 9.22. Now, in MS Word, when she tries to
type in 12 point font, the cursor moves farther and farther out to the
right and away from where it should be with each character that we type
in.

Has anybody else seen this problem?

Thanks,

Laura Atkinson
Technical Coordinator for Foreign Language Computing
Duke University