LLTI Archives

February 2002, Week 3

From:
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 16:51:44 EST
--- Forwarded Message from TennesseeBob Peckham <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 06:53:17 -0800
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum               <[log in to unmask]>
>From: TennesseeBob Peckham <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #6540.1 radio (!)

------------------
My French for Business and the Professions course uses all online
materials, and our students listen to a weekly program on the economy
"Dimanche économie RFI". I find that, aside from assignments I make
from it, the topics find their way into our online discussions.

French 451 (French for Business and the Professions)
http://www.utm.edu/departments/french/f451.html

TBob
Look it up in the Andy Holt Virtual Library
http://www.utm.edu/vlibrary/vlhome.shtml
Robert D. Peckham, PhD
Director, the Globe-Gate Project
Director, the Muriel Tomlinson Language Resource Center
Department of Modern Foreign Languages
Univ. of Tennessee-Martin
http://globegate.org/french/globe.html