LLTI Archives

February 2002, Week 3

From:
Date:
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 16:30:48 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Tommy B. McDonell" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Tommy B. McDonell" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"    <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #6545 History of Technology in Language Learning
>Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 17:22:51 -0500

------------------
Hi. I am taking a history of instructional technology class now at NYU. I am
also a doctoral candidate in TESOL at NYU. In this IT class we are doing a
'slew' (and then some) of readings. If you are interested in history of
CALL, I can point you to some websites done but TESOL, but if you are
interested in the history of tech/education, I can try to type or see if my
instructor would share her syllabus.

Let me know and I'll try.

Tommy

Tommy B. McDonell (Ms.)
Adjunct, Marymount Manhattan College
La Guardia Community College; Consultant-
ClickOn @ the Library for the NYPL.
Doctoral Candidate at NYU
212-414-8513 before 9:30PM