LLTI Archives

February 2002, Week 3

From:
Date:
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 16:30:45 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Steven Doellefeld <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: Steven Doellefeld <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "'Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum'"     <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Supreme Court to hear digital copyright case
>Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 16:58:53 -0500

------------------
With all of the discussion of fair use and copyright issues, I though you
might find the following link to an article that ran in yesterday's USA
Today to be of interest.

http://www.usatoday.com/life/cyber/tech/2002/02/19/scotus-libraries.htm

Cheers,

SFMD

Steven FM Doellefeld, Ph.D.
Assistant Director
Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning
LE G-53
University at Albany
1400 Washington Ave.
Albany, NY 12222