LLTI Archives

February 2002, Week 3

From:
Date:
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 16:30:40 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Pat Miller <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 15:17:20 -0800
>From: Pat Miller <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum     <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #6542 Houghton Mifflin licensing agreeemnt

Rachel,

I know we all have horror stories concerning fair use.  I would suggest that you become part of our IALLT
Publisher Initiative being spearheaded by Mike Ledgerwood.  His email is:

Certainly your concerns need to be shared and, like you,  I would expect a response from a number of
publishers.  Unfortunately, the more we try to deliver instruction with technology the more road blocks
are placed before us by bureaucratic systems.  My 2 cents worth.

Pat Miller