LLTI Archives

February 2002, Week 2

From:
Date:
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 16:38:45 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Henry Wilmer <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 21:20:04 -0500
>Subject: Re: #6531 Spanish Grammar Exercises Online
>From: Henry Wilmer <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information    Forum   <[log in to unmask]>

Colby college has some.  I've forwarded your e-mail to the chair of our
Spanish department who uses this site frequently.  Another options is to
make your own with Makers. It's a great site that allows teachers to create
their own web based exercises simply by filling in dialogue boxes.  The
address is http://makers.cet.middlebury.edu/makers/index.htm.  There is
another such site at Swarthmore, or at least there used to be, but it proved
less reliable.