LLTI Archives

February 2002, Week 2

From:
Date:
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 16:38:44 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Henry Wilmer <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 21:16:40 -0500
>Subject: Re: #6533 on-line glossary maker
>From: Henry Wilmer <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information    Forum   <[log in to unmask]>

Hi,

We use Makers.  Any reason to use another?  Hot Potatoes has a similar
function, I believe.  The nice thing about Makers exercises is that you can
appropriate the pages you make and tweak them to look like you want either
by hand coding or importing them into a wysiwyg editor like Dreamweaver.
Then you can add graphics instead of merely text.  All this of course is
contingent on giving credit for the original authoring.