LLTI Archives

February 2002, Week 2

From:
Date:
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 16:38:52 EST
--- Forwarded Message from [log in to unmask] ---

>Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 10:56:58 -0500
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum             <[log in to unmask]>
>From: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: French karaoke VCDs?

------------------
Hi,
Since our Odyssey DVD player comes equipped with a karaoke player, we'd
like to find a good source for VCDs in French, Spanish, and Italian.  Does
anyone know of such a site?  Seems like the searches I've done on Google
have mostly landed me into Malaysian sex video sites (hmmm....interesting,
but not very appropriate!!!) or mp3 downloads.

I'd also be interested to hear of other people who have used karaoke in
elementary and intermediate language courses.  Did it work well, or was it
a bust?  How did it (or did it?) fit into the lesson plan?  What did the
students think of it?

Thanks!

Sue