LLTI Archives

February 2002, Week 2

From:
Date:
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 17:32:15 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Rita Goldberg" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Rita Goldberg" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"                         <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re:      Re: #6507.5 Code Free DVD Players (!)
>Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 11:13:34 -0500

------------------
Thank you for the excellent information.  I do, however, have a few
more questions of my own.
     1.  Is this machine VCR friendly?
     2.  What do you think of the image produced by the converter?
I've heard that some built-in converters produce inferior images.
     3.  Do you have any experience with the reliability and
reparability of this brand?

Rita Goldberg
Department of Modern Languages and Literatures
St. Lawrence University
Canton, NY 13617
315.229.5156    Fax 315.229.5989