LLTI Archives

February 2002, Week 2

From:
Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 17:31:42 EST
--- Forwarded Message from [log in to unmask] ---

>From: [log in to unmask]
>Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 09:13:43 -0500
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Mon 2/11 TV5

Dear LLTIers:

Did you tape Monday's TV5 broadcast which included the 2001 hit
music video clips JE VOULAIS by Sully Sefil and ETRE PERE by
Pascal Obispo? Would you be willing to make an extra copy for
my lab? Please contact me off list. I am happy to provide
blank VHS tape, pay for postage and labor, etc.

I am looking for the SUBTITLED version of TV5, as broadcast by
the International Channel 2/11, 5-6 pm eastern. The clips played
toward the end of the show (5:45 ish) but we would love to get
the whole hour.

We have the clips without subtitles already and seek the alternate
version for a translation course.

CONTACT [log in to unmask] off list

Thank you all very much.

Bruce Parkhurst, Director
Geddes Language Center
Boston University

PS Does anyone else out there collect subtitled clips?
Our faculty would like to get in touch with you.