LLTI Archives

February 2002, Week 1

From:
Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 17:29:53 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Ursula Williams <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 11:01:18 -0500
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum               <[log in to unmask]>
>From: Ursula Williams <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #6490.1 digital destinos (!)

Is this permission to digitize? It doesn't sound like it to me. It
sounds like permission to broadcast VHS around campus over
closed-circuit (wired) and Instructional Television Fixed Service
(short-range airwave) television broadcast. If I am mistaken, we can
start digitizing right away.
Anyone?

Ursula

Ursula Williams