LLTI Archives

February 2002, Week 1

From:
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 10:55:27 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "John Fahey" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "John Fahey" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"    <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re:      #6492 Japanese fonts for Excel and Power Point
>Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 11:08:06 -0700

    Just get out your MAC OS 9.x CD and custom install the included Japanese
language kit. You can also use the language register utility to improve
application support of Japanese. This is also included with OS 9. Here are a
few links with more information.

http://www.hclrss.demon.co.uk/unicode/utilities_fonts.html#apple

http://maccentral.macworld.com/news/0006/19.migrationkit.shtml

John Fahey
Liberal Arts Center for Instructional Technology
University of Texas at El Paso