LLTI Archives

January 2002, Week 4

From:
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 16:39:50 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Mike Ledgerwood <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 11:27:44 -0500
>Subject: IALLT participation in Northeast Conf. in April
>From: Mike Ledgerwood <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]

Greetings to all.

As the new IALLT affiliate representative to the Northeast Conference
on the Teaching of Foreign Languages (NECTFL, http://www.nectfl.org),
it is now my turn to ask for IALLT volunteers.  I need volunteers to sit
at the IALLT table during the conference (Friday April 19th from 8:30-
6 and Saturday April 20th from 8:30-2).  Responsibilities including
smiling at attendees, handing out IALLT brochures and answering
questions about the organization.  In addition, I will be organizing
a "Tech Talk Panel"  and am interested in finding out which IALLT
members might be available for that as well as their ideas on what
the panel should contain this year.

All interested/available please contact me directly (and not the list)
at [log in to unmask]

Thanks in advance!

P.S. First message only!